Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > New Craftsman 26" track snow blower - Boxing day special!!!!

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
tanner

New Craftsman 26" track snow blower - Boxing day special!!!!
Original Message   Dec 26, 2007 4:53 pm
Hi all,

Lined up this morning at Sears for the door crasher special to buy a snowblower. They had 4 - 5hp Craftsmans up for grabs but unfortunatley i was 7-8th in line. One the four were gone they announced they had 3 'higher end' What I purhcased was a Craftsman 9 hp 26" track snow blower model # C459-527860. I cannot find this particular model on any of the Sears websites so I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about this model.

Couple of questions:

Is track drive better/worse then the two wheeled blowers? What's the benefit to track drive?

I put the chute together and fixed the handlebars in place and wanted to move the blower to a different part of my garage before adding the agas and giving it a run. I couldn't move the blower. I checked to see if it had a neutral position on the stick shift but if didn't. Does anyone know how i can move this snowblower without starting it up?

Thanks for your help.

Dan

Replies: 1 - 14 of 14View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 14 of 14View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42