Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Snowthrower tubeless tires have gone flat!!

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
ostara81

Snowthrower tubeless tires have gone flat!!
Original Message   Dec 6, 2006 6:53 pm
Please help. I am a new homeowner with a new problem for me. After storing my snowthrower for the winter the tubeless tires have gone flat and come partially off the rim. I cannot figure out how to seat them back so that they will hold air. I've tried oiling the bead and pulling a roap tightly aroung the circumferance of the tire, close but no cigar. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Tommorrow is the second heavy snowfall and I am late in getting this problem resolved. Sears wants to send the machine one state away to fix it, but I told them that it's snowing here!! My driveway is 100' long and I also have 36' plus of walkways.
Replies: 1 - 13 of 13View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 13 of 13View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42