Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Atlas Snowthrower

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
DRLMN1

Atlas Snowthrower
Original Message   Sep 19, 2005 8:06 pm
I have an Atlas 20 inch, 5HP snowthrower that I am having problems getting parts for. Apparently Atlas is obsolete. The Model # is 15-5211 and the Serial # is 001314. What I need is a clutch (the whole assembly) and a brake assembly. Anybody out there have such an animal or have any ideas of where to get them? I have checked on the internet at various web sites but can't find anything. If it was mine, I'de probably just get rid of it and keep the engine, but I'm in the business of fixing these things if I can. Sometimes you just need some help. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42