Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > any thoughts on HUSVARNA models?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
buttlint

any thoughts on HUSVARNA models?
Original Message   Dec 4, 2004 3:24 pm
Just wanted too put some of the old funiture in the new place.
Replies: 17 - 26 of 65Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Majorxlr8n

Re: any thoughts on HUSVARNA models?
Reply #17   Dec 12, 2004 9:20 pm
Whats a Husqvarna? A motorcycle? They were popular in the 70's... Marty

Termy

Reply #18   Dec 17, 2004 6:54 pm
The 2005 any thoughts on HUSVARNA models?

Dantheman

Reply #19   Dec 18, 2004 6:25 pm
Hey,

Jafr's post made the switch!!! But not all of the posts!!!! Tis Outrage!!!!

Dan

Mang

Reply #20   Dec 19, 2004 1:09 pm
kinda funny, this husqvarna thread probably won't talk much about husqvarna's here either.
bontaiJoe

If it's free, it's for me!

Reply #21   Dec 21, 2004 2:58 pm
Nice tractors, I just don't like the color. I see that orange paint, and it makes me think of New York state's old Dept. of Trans. highway trucks. Shoild have picked red, or yellow, or black or something besides orange.

"Man's mind stretched to a new idea, never goes back to its original dimension." -Oliver Wendell Holmes
faithfulFrank

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep
to gain what he cannot lose....

Reply #22   Dec 21, 2004 8:36 pm
Actually, I was surprised to see my wife just got a flyer advertising Husvarna SEWING MACHINES............! Frank D.

Ariens 1332DLE Pro, Exmark 52" HP ZTR, Gardian Generac generator, Shindiawa T230  Excell/Honda PW, Craftsman rototiller, Favorite IPE- My Mac + Ipod- No Windoze for me!
faithfulFrank

Reply #23   Dec 21, 2004 8:38 pm
Sorry, I did not see Whyme's post..........I wish this darn thing showed all posts in order from latest to last LIKE OUR GOOD OLD FORUM. Frank D.

Ariens 1332DLE Pro, Exmark 52" HP ZTR, Gardian Generac generator, Shindiawa T230  Excell/Honda PW, Craftsman rototiller, Favorite IPE- My Mac + Ipod- No Windoze for me!
Moderator peter

Forum Behavior
Reply #24   Dec 21, 2004 8:47 pm
YaBB lists posts in order of date, ascending. That means oldest first.

This forum does that also. The only difference: when you click a topic, you are brought to the last page of posts and work your way back in time, instead of all the extra clicking.

What might be considered "goofy" is that when you click to go specifically to a reply, it will start the list of replies at that reply. In most cases, this means the page will contain the topic plus the one reply you selected. This behavior is open to discussion...

This message was modified Dec 21, 2004 by peter
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #25   Dec 21, 2004 8:52 pm
Frank,

On threads with many posts, click the blue link that says "ALL" and all of the posts will show, just like on WTB.

The nice part about it being this way is that if you don't need to scroll through them all, you don't have to.

faithfulFrank

Reply #26   Dec 21, 2004 9:20 pm
That makes sense.......... Sorry Peter. I did not mean to complain. Seeing daily improvement is reassuring.......perhaps down the road we will like this better, as improvements continue. Patience has never been my long suit, but I need more of it, and perhaps the Lord is using this new forum to give me some..... Continue the good work. Frank D.

Replies: 17 - 26 of 65Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42