Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Space Shuttle

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
snowshoveler

tides in dirts out surfs up

Space Shuttle
Original Message   Jul 26, 2005 5:31 pm
I beleive congradulatons are in order for the successfull launch of your shuttle.

i was going to post this in community chat but hey the shuttle is just about the biggest OPE we will ever see.

i hope now for the safe return of her crew.

2 thumbs up from nova scotia ...we are watching .

later chris

craftsman 10/28 snowblower with tracks   husky 372xpg chainsaw   sachs dolmar bc212 bushsaw   mondo trimmer   monster tractor with trailer    cheep wheelbarro and couple shovels and a partridge in a pear tree 
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Re: Space Shuttle
Reply #1   Jul 26, 2005 6:03 pm
Ah hell, it's your Shuttle too. I mean, you're not real Candians, you two are too much like we Americans. You speak english well, like bad trucks that go fast (faster than that Hemi anyway), Mustangs and OPE with Onan real IRON! You just chose to live in a place with gorgeous trees and a beautiful lake.
Replies: 1 - 1 of 1View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42