Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Very Powerful Pressure Washer!!!

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Termy

Very Powerful Pressure Washer!!!
Original Message   Jul 19, 2005 12:29 am
Hay guys, I am back! My nephue was over for a couple weeks taking all my time lol. It never ends with kids does it lol.

I found a pressure washer at Northern Tool that has the highest PSI pressure rating I have seen yet!

Please Click Here

This message was modified Jul 19, 2005 by Termy

Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Bill_D

Nice day for a mow!!

Re: Very Powerful Pressure Washer!!!
Reply #1   Jul 19, 2005 2:36 am
I've seen what I would be willing to bet that same model doin' a water tower one day.(That didnt sound rite, LOL).  Was using hot water as well.  Not as loud as one would expect, but noticed the thrust of the unit on the guys arm when he would stop and start spraying.  It's a nice piece if ya need somethin like that I spose.
AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #2   Jul 19, 2005 11:31 am
Welcome back.  Are you not going to mention the B&D pressure washer you have on order?

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

Termy

Reply #3   Jul 19, 2005 1:21 pm
Bill_D, your harlarious LOL. And your right, I can only think of people at the shipyards that would need something like that. Well, I did not want to say anything till I got it, but you broke the wattergate lol. Yes, I did buy a electric 1600 PSI B&D pressure washer. I just need something that will handle the jobs around the house. Once I get it and use it in Augest, I will review it for all to see!

Replies: 1 - 3 of 3View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42