Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > dropping in to say..enjoy the 4th to all you good men/women

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Geno

51- love God 1st, then OPE

dropping in to say..enjoy the 4th to all you good men/women
Original Message   Jul 3, 2005 9:35 am
just want to thank all for the valuible info I have gotten off this site the last 12 months- thank's.  may God continue to bless our nation..and each of you.  I don't mingle much here because I don't have a lot going on with OPE. I may be here more often next summer as I retire from my Job and venture into Lawn mowing to suppliment my retirement.  I suspect there are many who don't really come on and post but do read each day the post, as myself, and get very good info.  thanks again and lets all remember this 4th how God has blessed our country and how our service men now and the past have fought  for you and I as a nation.    Gene
Replies: 4 - 13 of 13Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Re: dropping in to say..enjoy the 4th to all you good men/women
Reply #4   Jul 3, 2005 9:24 pm
Roger,

Damn glad to have you back my friend! Sorry about the transition, some others found it frustrating as well so your not alone. Just glad you found us and got registered. Thanks for the effort.

Hey, how's the OPE? How's Newfoundland this time of year?
Highwind

Despite the high cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular.

Reply #5   Jul 3, 2005 9:56 pm
Happy July 4th all of you in America. Be safe, enjoy the day with your family and friends.

Honda stable: HS 724 snowblower;  HRS216 lawnmower; BF2 UWWW; 5 HP, 2200 psi/2.9 GPM pressure washer.

Electric: BV2500 B&D Leaf Hog/snow duster; old 12" Weedeater.

Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #6   Jul 3, 2005 10:43 pm
Thanks Wind!
Majorxlr8n

Reply #7   Jul 3, 2005 11:17 pm
May everyone have an enjoyable and safe Independance Day! Remember to give thanks to those who gave their all so that we can enjoy the MANY freedoms unique to the United States!

Marty

Paula

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
enough trials to make you strong,
enough sorrow to keep you human and
enough hope to make you happy.

Reply #8   Jul 3, 2005 11:22 pm
Happy 4th to all of you! 

May you all have a safe and fun holiday...filled with family & friends, good eats and beverages. 

And God bless and watch over our service men and women....who protect our country so that we can continue to celebrate our independence and freedoms. 

Ajace

That is an awesome picture....thanks much for posting it. 

Paula

AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #9   Jul 4, 2005 12:37 am
Thank you all for commenting on the picture.  I'll probably be polishing up my pool skills on the table today.  Paula I see you registered on my birthday last year what a coincidence. 

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

faithfulFrank

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep
to gain what he cannot lose....

Reply #10   Jul 4, 2005 8:12 am
Geno,
Great to hear from you, my friend.
May all have a blessed and safe holiday..........

Frank D.

Ariens 1332DLE Pro, Exmark 52" HP ZTR, Gardian Generac generator, Shindiawa T230  Excell/Honda PW, Craftsman rototiller, Favorite IPE- My Mac + Ipod- No Windoze for me!
Geno

51- love God 1st, then OPE

Reply #11   Jul 4, 2005 11:21 am
thanks for the kind comments- and as others have said..enjoy this day of celebration and please be carefull letting the kids shoot off those fireworks- heard a 7 year old lost 3 fingers this week-end ( father let him light a fuse..it malfunctioned).   oh, by the way- as soon as I can figure how to do it, I'll show you folks my un-restored 1950's/ early 60's gas powered sidewalk edger. its 100% lawnboy with the old pancake looking metal cover- white with blue screen under rewind.  Blue re-wind handle and blue gas cap.  handle and wheels are green. runs great.  also have a old montgomerny wards one- both work good.         Gene
ParadiseNfld

Today is the tomorrow I awaited yesterday.

Reply #12   Jul 4, 2005 4:00 pm
Marshall wrote:
Roger,

Damn glad to have you back my friend! Sorry about the transition, some others found it frustrating as well so your not alone. Just glad you found us and got registered. Thanks for the effort.

Hey, how's the OPE? How's Newfoundland this time of year?

Marshall:

Very unusual for me, but OPE has been taking a back-seat of late. Actually, I have not yet even "summerized" my SnoBlower

With all the "climate change" the weather is quite nice here of late - and it just don't seem right to pull out the Blower when it's 28c

Mower, hedge trimmer, leaf blower, gas trimmer etc. all "working within acceptable parameters"

Part of my recent distraction was the purchase of my first SUV - a Nissan X-Trail (not yet available in USA, but may be for the 06 models). Having fun with it and will be heading over to Nova Scotia mid-July for a little additional fun.

Will stay "connected" throughout the Summer and perhaps become more active again in the Fall.

Thanks for the welcome back....Cheers = Roger

Live long & prosper.
pecanmanwill

got a dog named Devon and a cat named Scooter and a She cat named Fluffy

Reply #13   Jul 5, 2005 10:36 am
Geno---I want to express the same thoughts as you.We have a great GOD that has blessed this country and we in it so much that I don,t have the heart to ask him for more blessings except---I ask him  for the blessing of watchcare over our nation, our boys and woment overseas fighting for the freedom we have.   Each night I ask him to watch over our country and our people whereever they may be.  We do not thank him enough.----God bless you all--Will

Will--sometimes called pecanmanwill
Replies: 4 - 13 of 13Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42