Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > 3-point-hitch 72" Finish Mower Recomendations ?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Dave___in___CT

Deliberate often...
...decide once...

3-point-hitch 72" Finish Mower Recomendations ?
Original Message   Jul 1, 2005 5:35 pm
Hi...

2 1/2+ acres to mow... flat... few obstacles... 25 PTO HP compact tractor... mow every three weeks or more... 6-8" tall sometinmes 24"... wet or dry... previous hay field... gotta' mow when I'm there... it's out-of-state... go there for the weekend...

Looking for advice/opinions/knowledge of 3-point-hitch rear-discharge finish mower decks... got prices on Deere/Frontier... Woods... Landpride... so far... have not seen any of 'em...

Some are "residential" use... more $$$ for non-residential... I like to over-buy and under-use... if the price difference isn't too much...

I'll guess they are fairly similar in performance... but wonder on price differences...

Residential...   Landpride     Woods      Deere/Frontier(made by Woods)

Model

$$$        ...out of time !

Dave...

Whether you think you can or you can't... you're right.
Henry Ford

BCS Tractor & snowblower

Replies: 1 - 30 of 30View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 30 of 30View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42