Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Bad Primer Bulb

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Bud_Man

Bad Primer Bulb
Original Message   Jun 30, 2005 11:43 am
Hello,

I recently purchased a YardMan walk behind mower with a 6hp Tecumseh engine.  I think the primer bulb is bad.  When I press it, there is no compression.  My father-in-law purchased one many months ago from a different store and his currently does the same thing.  I realize that my mower is still under warranty and I can take it to a service repair shop, but I was wondering if anyone had experienced this recently with YardMan mowers or Tecumseh engines.  The bulb is red colored and there does not seem to be any obvious defects on or around the bulb itself.  Is there something I can do to troubleshoot and possibly fix it or should I just take it in the repair shop and let them handle it?

Thanks in advance.

Replies: 1 - 11 of 11View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 11 of 11View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42