Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > pressure washer do i buy one with the honda motor on it or the briggs &straton motor

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
RLipp69

pressure washer do i buy one with the honda motor on it or the briggs &straton motor
Original Message   Jun 21, 2005 9:55 pm
I am looking to buy a pressure washer hear are my choices

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=42133-348-020241&lpage=none

OR

http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS/EN_US/diy_main/pg_diy.jsp?prod_id=165328

They both have a honda motor on them Or am i better off buying one with a b&S motor on it

This message was modified Jun 21, 2005 by RLipp69
Replies: 5 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
terrapin24h

The more I learn the less i know

Re: pressure washer do i buy one with the honda motor on it or the briggs &straton motor
Reply #5   Jun 23, 2005 1:08 pm
I'll chime in from the Briggs camp...  I bought an Excell at HD a few years back and have had only one problem with it....The valve cover plate shook itself loose and she was throwin oil around.  I tightened down the two screws(at that point they were hand-loose) and the problem is solved.  I got two full seasons of hard to moderate use outta it before this happened.  For HO use either manfact makes a decent machine.  As is always said here- more important than the engine on a Press washer is the pump, and parts available for it.

--chris
2001 Homelite VacAttack Blower
2001 6hp Toro PPace 22" mower
2001 Ariens 824LE
2002 6hp 2400 PSI Excell Powerwasher
2004 18hp Craftsman 27375 42" mower
2004 42cc Craftsman 18" chainsaw
TheBuck101

Shoot them STRIGHT

Re: pressure washer do i buy one with the honda motor on it or the briggs &straton motor
Reply #6   Jun 26, 2005 6:33 am
I got My Craftsman last year with 6-3/4 Bridggs on it. Very Happy with the performance. I worked this thing forever & then some.

Im a BIG fan of Honda but I got to say Im really impressed with the Briggs.

My 2 cent's worth

The Buck

Semi Pro Archer

Hunting

Golfing

X -Inboard Hydroplane Driver

Replies: 5 - 6 of 6Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42