Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Inventory

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Smitty

"He who dies with the most toys/tools wins!"

Inventory
Original Message   Jan 2, 2005 10:00 pm
Anyone finding any scarcity of available models yet this year or is there an abundance still of all the popular brands/models?

Ariens 824 Sno Thro, Toro 18" Gas Trimmer, Craftsman 3.5 HP 9" Edger/Trimmer, Echo SRM230 Trimmer/Brush Cutter, Toro 21" Recycler II Mower, Craftsman 8.5 HP Chipper/Shredder, Craftsman 25cc GAs Blower/Vac, Husky Y1000 Air Compressor, Homelite EZ ChainSaw, Husky Chain Saw
Replies: 9 - 18 of 18Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Termy

Re: Inventory
Reply #9   Jan 3, 2005 2:16 am
Thanks Majorxlr8n! You understand code like I do. But get me on C++, and I won't understand a thing!

Yah Chris S, but I beat you to it ha ha

ChrisS

Appreciate what you have already been blessed with.

Reply #10   Jan 3, 2005 9:52 am
Got out of work at midnight. I drove home in freezing rain. I can never get to sleep when I get home so I surf the net for awhile as the motor winds down so to speak lol....

I am a night person by nature but can get up early regularly if I have to.....

You are working nights now? I did that for years. Can be tough but can be really nice and peaceful also.

C

Honda 928TA, Ariens 924 STE, Toro single stage S-620, 95 Jeep Wrangler with a 6 foot Fisher Plow, many shovels, one 14 year old boy.  Craftsman 01 1000 LTX pimp Gold LT 20hp Briggs OHV V-twin.  Tough as it is ugly.
Dave___in___CT

Deliberate often...
...decide once...

Reply #11   Jan 3, 2005 10:32 am
ChrisS, Marshall, Dave_CT, Robmints: If you desire, you could put MODERATOR in your "quote box" for now so you are instantly recognized.

Marty

Marty...

Good idea... I noticed the moderators have a "badge" next to their name...

Dave...

Whether you think you can or you can't... you're right.
Henry Ford

BCS Tractor & snowblower

Emmo

Reply #12   Jan 3, 2005 10:44 am
Blowers are scarce around here! Since we're not the snow capital of the world, and don't tend to get serious (for us) snow until January, the 6-20 inch storm our area got 2 weeks ago has pretty much blown out the blowers for the year. The box stores are empty....though I did see a few Toro singles at my fav. hardware store over the weekend. (at full msrp of course!)
Jonathan

I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house. -Zsa Zsa

Reply #13   Jan 3, 2005 10:47 am
Plenty of blowers at our local Home Depot on Friday.

2004 Ariens 11528LE, Troybilt Horse "Big Red" Tiller (original), Troybilt Tuffy Tiller (original), Sears LT1000 mower, Lawn Boy 7073 21" mower, Stihl FS55 RC trimmer, Poulan Countervibe 3400 chainsaw
Termy

Reply #14   Jan 3, 2005 5:03 pm
Now, after we did the avatars under our name, now they no longer work. Did admin do something?

whyme

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow.....

Reply #15   Jan 3, 2005 5:23 pm
Blowers are scarce around here! Since we're not the snow capital of the world, and don't tend to get serious (for us) snow until January, the 6-20 inch storm our area got 2 weeks ago has pretty much blown out the blowers for the year. The box stores are empty....though I did see a few Toro singles at my fav. hardware store over the weekend. (at full msrp of course!)

Emmo,

Last year, the HD by me ran out of blowers & had some shipped over from the Mid-West where they weren't moving out of the stores fast enough. If you wait, I'm sure the HD will again re-allocate in an effort to sell all their stock. This is surely one advantage a big box store has over the ocal OPE dealer as long as buyers are willing to maintain their own equipment.

GeorgeC

Ariens 1128LE and various other grown-up toys....

Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #16   Jan 3, 2005 5:38 pm
Now, after we did the avatars under our name, now they no longer work. Did admin do something?

Evidently so?
Termy

Reply #17   Jan 3, 2005 5:43 pm
That Bites. Oh well, I will go and remove the extra text.

Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #18   Jan 3, 2005 6:02 pm
Termy, if we get it back I would prob save that area for OPE related PIC's.

Personally, I liked looking over there and seeing PIC's of different brands of LT's, GT's, Riders, Walk behinds, Snowblowers, etc. Gave it that OPE forum look.

This message was modified Jan 3, 2005 by Marshall
Replies: 9 - 18 of 18Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42