Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > 4 new reviews added!

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
cleanmaxx_brian

"At least I am enjoying the ride"

4 new reviews added!
Original Message   May 30, 2005 1:22 am
MTD Edger, 32"mower, Echo blower, and Craftsman Yard Vac all added tonight! I will add my Ariens snow blower once I get a chance to try it out.
No review on the Homelight  line trimmer as it just gave me my first problem yesterday! It would not start for nothin' !!! (Otherwise it would have received a stellar review).
Troy built Power Washer will be next after it gets used a little more...

Brian Chang

Ariens 8526LE, Bradley 32" 12.5HP walk behind mower, Echo BP200 blower, Troy Built 4.5HP Pressure Washer,  Craftsman 4.5HP Yard Vac, Homelite line trimmer, Scotts 21" high wheel mower, MTD 3.5HP Edger.

Replies: 6 - 15 of 15Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Re: 4 new reviews added!
Reply #6   May 30, 2005 11:20 pm
That was a nice easy modification. 

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

cleanmaxx_brian

Reply #7   Jun 1, 2005 8:13 am
Mike, post when you have seen this. I will then remove pictures...unless an admin thinks they should stay...it is not like these mowers are real popular

Brian Chang

Ariens 8526LE, Bradley 32" 12.5HP walk behind mower, Echo BP200 blower, Troy Built 4.5HP Pressure Washer,  Craftsman 4.5HP Yard Vac, Homelite line trimmer, Scotts 21" high wheel mower, MTD 3.5HP Edger.

Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #8   Jun 1, 2005 9:31 am
cleanmaxx_brian wrote:
Mike, post when you have seen this. I will then remove pictures...unless an admin thinks they should stay...it is not like these mowers are real popular

You may leave them as long as you would like.
mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

Reply #9   Jun 3, 2005 7:13 am
Hey Brian, Man thats a good idea. ,sorry it took me so long to get back I'm on call right now and been gettting a lot of overtime. I'll have to try that with mine did it help out a great deal?

Exmark 48inch & Bridges 36inch walkbehind, Scotts 21 inch walk behind mower,Husqvarna trimmer and blower, Echo PE200 edger,Weedeater & Stihl HL45C hedge trimmers,Echo CS440 chain saw and a Stihl HT101 power pruner, and a El Cheapo pressure washer.
cleanmaxx_brian

Reply #10   Jun 3, 2005 10:30 am
Mike, Sure did! It is soooo much better now! I could mow all day with my machine! I have not noticed any belt slippage but I don't mow in the rain.  I went to my dealer and compared my set up to a Xmark 36 belt drive and mine was just a little easier to squeeze.  This set up also make pulling back on the machine much better too!  (I rarely ever use reverse unless I have to back up a hill) K turns are a snap now too (keeps the inside tire from tearing the turf)  After this simple mod I don't think this machine could get any better!

One question for you, do you keep the saftey levers on top of the grips? A lot of my local LCO's either tape them down or they disconnect them all together. 

Brian Chang

mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

Reply #11   Jun 3, 2005 8:19 pm
Hey Brian, Mine are still on top and working. I don't think i gonna mess with them.

Exmark 48inch & Bridges 36inch walkbehind, Scotts 21 inch walk behind mower,Husqvarna trimmer and blower, Echo PE200 edger,Weedeater & Stihl HL45C hedge trimmers,Echo CS440 chain saw and a Stihl HT101 power pruner, and a El Cheapo pressure washer.
cleanmaxx_brian

Reply #12   Jun 4, 2005 10:10 am
I am going to leave mine as well. Until they get in the way or cause some other negative, they will stay as is.

Brian Chang

Vangellis

Dream more easy in the chair that really fits you.

Reply #13   Jun 4, 2005 10:52 pm
Hi Gang. I still have to review my Husqvarna 7021cm push mower and I got my Husqvarna backpack blower last week. Since I was using the push mower for trim work it was hard to get a full feel for what it could do. I have been cutting sections of the yard to find out and it seems to do a good job. It'll be a good one. I haven't had much chance to use the blower yet, but the little I did, all seems well there too. I really do like to fully test them before I can give a thumbs up. Man those blowers are great for cleaning off the machines after a good session of mowing.

Kevin 

Simplicity Conquest
cleanmaxx_brian

Reply #14   Jun 4, 2005 11:52 pm
Sounds good Kevin! I waited until I was sure about my review. I wanted real solid info in there as I hope other people will find it useful!

I wonder how many people visit this board or read the reviews?

Brian Chang

AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #15   Jun 5, 2005 11:01 pm
I use my blower after everytime I mow to blow off dust and dirt.  I also wipe it off with a cloth. 

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

Replies: 6 - 15 of 15Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42