Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > OPE for Christmas?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

OPE for Christmas?
Original Message   Dec 25, 2004 10:55 pm
Did anyone get any OPE for Christmas? How about IPE?
Replies: 54 - 55 of 55Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Emmo

Re: OPE for Christmas?
Reply #54   Dec 30, 2004 9:45 am
You were right Marshall, this OK team either comes to play or they don't bother showing up. It was great to see our other QB step up and play well, injury and all, and Ted Ginn put on a show. He'll be Heisman material in another year or two.

The down part about a blow out is that it gave ESPN more dead air time to fill about the woes at Ohio State. It's time to start hanging the so-called "boosters". I'm sure lint would agree with me on this, Michigan, is one of the few other schools I can think of that was trying to prosecute a booster in the Chris Webber basketball deal. At least that booster had the decency to die before he was convicted!
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Re: OPE for Christmas?
Reply #55   Dec 30, 2004 10:35 am
You were right Marshall, this OK team either comes to play or they don't bother showing up. It was great to see our other QB step up and play well, injury and all, and Ted Ginn put on a show. He'll be Heisman material in another year or two.

The down part about a blow out is that it gave ESPN more dead air time to fill about the woes at Ohio State. It's time to start hanging the so-called "boosters". I'm sure lint would agree with me on this, Michigan, is one of the few other schools I can think of that was trying to prosecute a booster in the Chris Webber basketball deal. At least that booster had the decency to die before he was convicted!

Emmo, you guys are going to be tough next year if the NCAA doesn't hang them, the teams on the rise! On the other hand, my Sooner are going to be a whole different team next year with no Jason White and with loosing a ton of starting seniors. The good part is two-fold, we have Stoops as a coach and he just doesn't have bad ball teams and, OU has talent running out the wazoo. Just have to get the two things together quickly.

Frankly Emmo, I was glad to see Ohio State win, I can't stand Les Miles, Ok. States head coach, he's an arogant ass. A winning arroagnt ass, I can at the very least respect. But, a loosing arrogant ass is worthless as tit's on a boar hog.

Congrats on the win!

This message was modified Dec 30, 2004 by Marshall
Replies: 54 - 55 of 55Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42