Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Pressure Washer "Pump Saver"

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
cleanmaxx_brian

"At least I am enjoying the ride"

Pressure Washer "Pump Saver"
Original Message   May 12, 2005 8:50 am
Hi all,

To those who have a pressure washer, do you use a product called Pump Saver? Do you recomend it? Acording to some user reviews on epinions.com, they seem to like the stuff.

http://www.pressurewasherstore.com/pump/oils.html

It was also mentioned in the owners manual...

Thanks!

Brian Chang

Ariens 8526LE, Bradley 32" 12.5HP walk behind mower, Echo BP200 blower, Troy Built 4.5HP Pressure Washer,  Craftsman 4.5HP Yard Vac, Homelite line trimmer, Scotts 21" high wheel mower, MTD 3.5HP Edger.

Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
jodyand

Dodge
you drive the Rest I drive the Best.
That thang got a Hemi?SWEETTTT

Re: Pressure Washer "Pump Saver"
Reply #1   May 12, 2005 9:29 am
I have neaver heard of it might be something to look into though.

JohnEDavies

Re: Pressure Washer "Pump Saver"
Reply #2   May 12, 2005 11:52 am
Looks like it's just antifreeze with some sort of seal lubricant - I don't think it's really necessary, but I don't think it could hurt.

I usually just pull the starter cord a few times with the pump pressure control cranked in to expel most of the water from the pump, then return the control to off and call it good. I used to suck a quart of RV anti-freeze thru the pump before winter, but now I am storing the machine in a warm garage and i don't need to do that even.

Six years and no pump problems yet.

John Davies
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42