Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Pennsylvania antique tractor show/flea market May 21-22, 2005

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
bontaiJoe

If it's free, it's for me!

Pennsylvania antique tractor show/flea market May 21-22, 2005
Original Message   May 11, 2005 10:05 am
This show is just outside of Bangor, PA near the Poconos. There will be antique tractor pulls, steam engines, a small scale train that offers rides for around $1, great food, live entertainment, and a nice tractor/tool oriented flea market. There are shady spots to sit and relax, and it is very family oriented. I've been going to this one for a few years now and always have a good time. Here is the website for more info:   http://jacktown.com/schedule.asp

"Man's mind stretched to a new idea, never goes back to its original dimension." -Oliver Wendell Holmes
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Outline
bontaiJoe

Re: Pennsylvania antique tractor show/flea market May 21-22, 2005
Reply #1   May 18, 2005 11:10 am
Just a reminder that this show is coming up this weekend. Admission and parking are FREE. And it really is a good show. Weather is predicted to be good.

"Man's mind stretched to a new idea, never goes back to its original dimension." -Oliver Wendell Holmes
bontaiJoe

Reply #2   May 24, 2005 9:55 am
They had a GREAT flea market there. I just wish I had more money. I did score a couple of cast iron Deere wheel weights that are getting tough to find reasonably priced. After several years of being out of production, Deere reintroduced these at $98 EACH. I got a pair for $70. The big advantage to these is that they can be stacked up  on each wheel much easier than the plastic covered cement ones, and look better when stacked. LOTS of vintage lawn and garden tractors for sale, lots of parts, lots of tools, good food, and a live band in the bandstand. It took me 2 hours to quickly walk through once, and I'm sure I missed some stuff. The next event there is July 15-17 and is more of a show with antique tractor pulls, steam engines, an operating saw mill, shingle mill, same good food, and live entertainment. Parking and admission are free, and it is very fasmily oriented.

AJace

I have an Ariens 926 Pro because I like Orange

Reply #3   May 24, 2005 2:05 pm
Good Deal, I believe too that they look better than the plastic ones if you have to stack them. 

Ariens 926 DLE Professional; Toro S200; Craftsman LT1000, Echo ES-230;

mikefla1

Let's get it!!!

Reply #4   May 24, 2005 9:24 pm
10-4 !!! on that~

Exmark 48inch & Bridges 36inch walkbehind, Scotts 21 inch walk behind mower,Husqvarna trimmer and blower, Echo PE200 edger,Weedeater & Stihl HL45C hedge trimmers,Echo CS440 chain saw and a Stihl HT101 power pruner, and a El Cheapo pressure washer.
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42