Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Spark Plug "conversion" chart

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
PaulR

Browns, Cavs, Indians...just wait till next year!

Spark Plug "conversion" chart
Original Message   Apr 18, 2005 9:58 pm
I'm not exactly Mr. Goodwrench, but I do perform all(most) of the maintenance on my OPE each spring.  It's amazing how, with the addition of new toys, this job takes longer and longer.  Instead of me traveling to several different dealers for when I only need spark plugs, is there a website (Champion, Bosch, Autolite,etc.) that allows you to list brand "A"'s spark plug model and then it would give you the equivalent model of their plug you should use?  It sure would be nice to get all of my spark plugs at one time....

PaulR

PS..does anyone know how frequently the hydrostatic transmission fluid in a Deere GT225 should be changed?  Has anyone done it or is this best left up to a dealer?

John Deere GT 225 and 2305

Husqvarna 340

Honda UMK432LTA Trimmer

Bombardier Outlander 400XT

Briggs & Stratton Powerwasher to clean them all with.

Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 4 of 4View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42