Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Honda GX200 Clone engines?

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Garandman

Honda GX200 Clone engines?
Original Message   Apr 10, 2005 7:42 am
I was surprised to see that there are several different clones (presumably Chines) of the Honda GX200. Oddly, some seem to sell for about the same price as price as a replacement Honda, although others are much less - about half. The various folks selling them claim parts are interchangable with the Honda.

Are these any good? I don' think "You get what you pay or" has been suspended, but  China does have very low labor rates and we are talking small engines, not satellites. The one owner I talked to bought one for a generator - $160 delivered - and he said it started on the second pull and seems to perform fine. 
Replies: 1 - 16 of 16View as Thread
Replies: 1 - 16 of 16View as Thread
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42