Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > How Many Like Toro???

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
Termy

How Many Like Toro???
Original Message   Apr 6, 2005 7:25 pm
Well, I am planning on getting a Toro just wondering what you all think of them. I am planning on getting this one as I need it for my services but can't afford a 1000 dollar commercial unit. Don't want OHV either as I have had problems with a B&S Intek engine cause of it lol.

Toro Mower

This message was modified Apr 23, 2005 by Termy

Replies: 19 - 24 of 24Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Dave___in___CT

Deliberate often...
...decide once...

Re: How Many Like Toro???
Reply #19   Apr 9, 2005 5:02 pm
Hi T-20...

With 16 accounts and lotsa'  mowin'...  how about a wider cut machine ? ...36"... 48"... ?

= less time... = can do more accounts in same time... = more $$$...

A good condition commercial walk behing might be the ticket... ?

My youngest son... at 14-15... started mowing for $$$ with a 22"er...

At 16... he bought a new 48" Exmark hydro... (loan by Dad)... had it paid off in 1st year + $$$ to spend !

Time = $$$

Hope U do well !

Dave...

Whether you think you can or you can't... you're right.
Henry Ford

BCS Tractor & snowblower

Termy

Reply #20   Apr 9, 2005 10:55 pm
Thanks Dave! I will take that under consideration. I am glad your youngest son is doing well in his buisness. I will do the best that I can till I can get a rider.

Termy

Reply #21   Apr 22, 2005 11:00 pm
I have decided that I am going to stick with my original decision. I am going to buy the Toro Super Recycler 20055! I went down to dealer in Bellingham and I checked out that mower first hand. I was very imprest with its design and durability. The quality did seem there to me. I like how these Toro's have Zerks so that I can greese them for longer life! I like the deck system. It really does look like it was designed for hi vac as the add states. I started the mower on the first pull without any effort after pushing the priming 3 times. I tried out the Personal Pace system and its just like the one on the recyclers. There was only one thing that I did not like about this mower is that the engine did not have a throttle. But, I really don't care about this as there really is no reason to idle it down if you don't have a blade break system that keeps the engine going after releasing the handle lol.

If anyone wants and or is thinking about buying a Toro Super Recycler this year, I have tested the mower out at the dealer, trust me, go ahead and by it. From what I am seing, I don't think your going to have problems with it!

Termy

Reply #22   Apr 28, 2005 12:35 am
I am so excited because I am going to be getting my new mower soon. I am emberasly drooling, the waiting is killing me lol.

Enjoy those new racetunes of your's Ajace!

Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #23   Apr 28, 2005 10:37 am
How soon Termy?
Termy

Reply #24   Apr 28, 2005 12:52 pm
I should be able to get it on the 3rd

Replies: 19 - 24 of 24Next page of topicsPreviousAllView as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42