Abby's Guide to Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more)
Username Password
Discussions Reviews More Guides
Abby’s Guide > Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) > Discussions > Wisconsin engine

Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Discussions

Search For:
zerben

Wisconsin engine
Original Message   Mar 21, 2005 4:19 pm
I have a Wisconsin engine that on the label says The Wood Company. Two cylinders are regular firing but the other two were used as an air compressor. I am trying to find a manual for this model but I can't match up any numbers on the tag. Would anybody know what that model was or where you could find an owners manual?
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
snowshoveler

tides in dirts out surfs up

Re: Wisconsin engine
Reply #1   Mar 21, 2005 7:05 pm
a little more info on your engine ...

ie... is it a V4.and how large is it ...what kind of start system .

i work on lots of wisconsons but havent heard of one like yours.but there is a wisconson group on yahoo that is pretty good.

check out there groups .

later chris

craftsman 10/28 snowblower with tracks   husky 372xpg chainsaw   sachs dolmar bc212 bushsaw   mondo trimmer   monster tractor with trailer    cheep wheelbarro and couple shovels and a partridge in a pear tree 
pecanmanwill

got a dog named Devon and a cat named Scooter and a She cat named Fluffy

Re: Wisconsin engine
Reply #2   Mar 22, 2005 6:49 pm
I am like Snowshoveler---I would like to know more about that engine.  Evidently it runs on 2 cylinders and pumps on the other 2.  Have seen quite a few Wisconsins but that one is new to me----Will

Will--sometimes called pecanmanwill
Replies: 1 - 2 of 2View as Outline
Outdoor Power Equipment (Lawn Mowers, Snow Blowers, Chain Saws and more) Guide   •   Discussions  Reviews  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42