K4  X

K5

K6

K7  X

K8

K9  X

K10

Rules:

1. Forum members may select a maximum of two squares.

2. A payout of 25 posting points is made to the winner of each quarter. The winner is the one whose square aligns with the last digits of the teams score in the quarter. For example, if team A has 24 pts, and team B, 10; then the winner of the quarter is the one who selected the square that lines up with "4" for team A, and "0" for team B.

3. For the person with the square that coincides with the final game score using rule 2, the payout will be 50 posting points rather than 25. The exception would be in the event that the game is decided in overtime. Should that  occur, the 4th quarter is treated like any other and the final score will win the extra 25 points.

4. A total of 125 posting points are available to be won, if all squares are taken. One person can win more than one quarter.

5. Square buying opens Noon (EST) Jan. 29. It closes Noon. Feb. 5. (The Superbowl is Sunday Feb. 6.) First come, first served. Posting date and time determines priority. Please check the updated board after you’ve selected to make sure your selection was not taken. You will not be notified if someone has already selected your square(s). You may need to choose one or more squares if yours were taken.

6. Unsold squares become voided squares and do not payout anything to anyone.

This message was modified Feb 5, 2005 by buttlint
Replies: 2 - 11 of 78Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Re: Abby's Superbowl Pool
Reply #2   Jan 26, 2005 8:24 pm
Everyone give Lint a hand for going thru the trouble to put this together. I think it will be a fun thing for us to do and something that we can enjoy.

I also want to invite Admin to participate in this along with the members and Mods.

Lint, it looks great! Thank you for doing this for us! 

Holmes      
buttlint

Re: Abby's SuperBowl Pool
Reply #3   Jan 26, 2005 8:44 pm
Not a problem, Dudes.
You guy's can deal the young chicks....I got my eye on a more mature vixen.....if Highwind would just cut her loose from the back of the bus!

PS....If you guys see any errors or have any questions....feel free too post them. later, 'lint.
This message was modified Jan 26, 2005 by buttlint
Boston_Rob

Re: Abby's Superbowl Pool
Reply #4   Jan 26, 2005 9:19 pm
Wow Lint, This looks really neat.  Thank you sir!

This should be fun!

Highwind

Despite the high cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular.

Reply #5   Jan 26, 2005 10:10 pm
Great idea Lint.     Win valuable posting points while enjoying the game! Can't  beat that for fun.  Well except for a visit from the twins.

You need someone to draw the numbers for the top and side bars before the opening of the board for square selection, who isn't going to take part and can be trusted. That person will have to pass the numbers to Lint to put on the board after it has sold out or just after the board closes. 

I would volunteer if it weren't for that darn "trusted" word.   Better still, Emmo, send the twins to join me at the back of the bus. If they know their numbers from 0 - 9, they could confirm that I haven't messed with the order in which they were drawn.  I promise not to mess with the numbers. It is cold and lonely back here. Could use a little, uh, intellectual conversation with some nice gals.

Honda stable: HS 724 snowblower;  HRS216 lawnmower; BF2 UWWW; 5 HP, 2200 psi/2.9 GPM pressure washer.

Electric: BV2500 B&D Leaf Hog/snow duster; old 12" Weedeater.

Cajunblu

Laissez les bon temps rouler!

Reply #6   Jan 27, 2005 4:19 am
Highwind wrote:
Great idea Lint.     Win valuable posting points while enjoying the game! Can't  beat that for fun.  Well except for a visit from the twins.

You need someone to draw the numbers for the top and side bars before the opening of the board for square selection, who isn't going to take part and can be trusted. That person will have to pass the numbers to Lint to put on the board after it has sold out or just after the board closes. 

I would volunteer if it weren't for that darn "trusted" word.   Better still, Emmo, send the twins to join me at the back of the bus. If they know their numbers from 0 - 9, they could confirm that I haven't messed with the order in which they were drawn.  I promise not to mess with the numbers. It is cold and lonely back here. Could use a little, uh, intellectual conversation with some nice gals.

Speaking of the "Twins" I left there picture in my IM on the other board and lost it, thought I down loaded it to my hard drive but can't find it. So if anyone has it, and I know quite a few do please IM me with it......

Thanks Robert

Craftsman 888531 9/28 Easy Steer.

"My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles,
and the letters get in the wrong places"

buttlint

Reply #7   Jan 27, 2005 8:16 am
Highwind wrote:

Hey Buddy...
It's not that we dont trust you . ......we just dont trust you with our money.
It's well known that Canadians have a reputation for pinching pennies so hard  that they turn them into dimes.
(Llike Superman would squeeze Kingsford Charcoal Bricketts and turn it into a diamonds.)

I think that we will leave the number choosing up too Dave our  honest  and trusted moderator.
If we let you anywhere near the results....I am afraid that we all might be left standing at the border watching the tail lights of the bus as they disappear into Canada....along with the money, the chicks and anything else we may have stashed under the seat cushions.
Marshall

As Long As There Are Tests, There Will Be Prayer In Public Schools. ;- )

Reply #8   Jan 27, 2005 10:09 am
I agree, Dave would be a good man for the job and if he doesn't have time for it, Jubol would do a fine job too, as long as he stays off the elixir. LOL 

Dave___in___CT

Deliberate often...
...decide once...

Reply #9   Jan 27, 2005 10:16 am
Hi...

I can select the numbers if you want...
...even though it prevents me from being in the pool...

I don't need any extra points anyway... 

How do members submit their box choices ?

Honest Dave...  

Whether you think you can or you can't... you're right.
Henry Ford

BCS Tractor & snowblower

Emmo

Reply #10   Jan 27, 2005 10:41 am
Cajunblu wrote:
Speaking of the "Twins" I left there picture in my IM on the other board and lost it, thought I down loaded it to my hard drive but can't find it. So if anyone has it, and I know quite a few do please IM me with it......

Thanks Robert

Robert.........You have mail.
buttlint

Reply #11   Jan 27, 2005 6:38 pm
Dave___in___CT wrote:
Hi...
How do members submit their box choices ?
Honest Dave...  

Dave...
Starting after noon Saturday, all a guy has too do is post thier choices on this thread. Something like:

"Gimme box A6 and C9."

Just go thru the previous threads to make sure that your numbers arent already spoken for.

I will try and edit the "sheet" daily and fill in the names in the appropriate squares. That should make things a little easier...but it's still up too the chooser too check the posts to make sure the square is available.
If its not available, just edit your post or post a new one, with a different choice.
Replies: 2 - 11 of 78Next page of topicsPreviousNextNext page of topicsAllView as Outline
Community Guide   •   Discussions  
AbbysGuide.com   About Us   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy   Contact Us
Copyright 1998-2024 AbbysGuide.com. All rights reserved.
Site by Take 42